Welcome to the Strafford County Board of REALTORS®
Founded in 1960 the Strafford County Board services Durham, Lee, Madbury, Dover, Rollinsford, Barrington, Rochester, Strafford, Farmington, Milton, Middleton, New Durham, Wakefield (Sanbornville), Brookfield and the surrounding areas.
We are located in the Ten Rod Road Industrial Park, 36 Industrial Way, Suite 10, Rochester, NH 03867.
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM & 2 to 3:45 PM; Closed Fridays.
Click Here for driving directions to our office.
To contact the Board Office call (603) 330-3131 or
the Executive Officer, Barbara Winson, at
The mission of the Strafford County Board of REALTORS is to provide its REALTOR members access to resources necessary for them to ethically and effectively service consumers; maintain an environment in which members can network with other industry professionals, and provide opportunities for community service.
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession in this community for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. interests.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To further the interest of home and other real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the New Hampshire Association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, those individuals authorized to use the terms REALTORS® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed, and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.