Check out our newest classes for SCBR Members! Here at SCBR, we are always striving to provide interesting, cutting edge and sought after education for our Members.
All classes have links (same with membership meetings). To RSVP, click and follow the instructions via the link that corresponds to each class and/or meeting.
Please REMEMBER, IF YOU SIGN UP BUT DO NOT SHOW UP FOR CLASS, YOU WILL BE BILLED AT THE NON-MEMBER PRICE EVEN IF IT IS A FREE FOR SCBR MEMBERS CLASS! Please pay at the door via cash, credit card or check for all events that are not free for SCBR members. Non Member fee is $45.00 per class.
February 11th, 2020
Need Help with Paragon? This class is for you! A hands on workshop limited to 20 attendees. You will need to bring your electronic device as this is an interactive class.
- Location is in the large, main floor, conference room at 130 Central Avenue, (Board Office locale) in Dover
- Class begins promptly at 9:00 a.m. and runs until 11:00 a.m.
- This is a free class only for SCBR Members–as this is a free class, we ask each participant to please bring a stuffed teddy bear as a donation to the Pass Along Project. Thank you!
- Because this is a hands on workshop and you will need your electronic device, no food or beverages will be served.
- This is for 2 NH CE Credits and will be taught by NEREN
- Sign up link: –this class has met the max limit
February 11th, Continued! Social Butterfly-Bringing Your Business Online. This class focuses on Social Media. It begins at Noon and goes until 3:00 p.m.
SOLD OUT! THIS CLASS IS NOW FILLED TO CAPACITY.
- As this is a free class, we ask each participant to bring a stuffed teddy bear for a donation to the Pass Along Project. Thank you!
- Lunch will be included and is sposored by The Title Team
- This is a 3 Credit NH CE Class
- Sponsors are The Title Team and the Insructor is Aleah LeBlanc, Co-Owner of The Title Team and Chief Marketing and Closing Officer.
March 24, 2020—Dover Elks Club, Route 108, Dover CANCELLED. WE WILL RESCHEDULE
- 9:00-12:00 is a Free NH Core taught by Dave Millett–this is free ONLY for SCBR Members. All other attendees must pay $45.00 at the door. This class is sponsored by Service Credit Union.
- To sign up, please click this link: https://paperless.ly/2veIodp
- 12:15-1:30 will be our SCBR Affiliate Networking event with tables, swag and meet and greet. Lunch will begin at 12:30 with a short Membership Meeting.
- 1:30 to 4:30 Appraisal Process Class for Maine and NH–3 NH and 3 ME Credits
- Taught by: Gary Bourque is a Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser and President of Central Mass Appraisals, Inc., This class is sponsored by First Seacoast Bank.
- To sign up, please click this link: https://paperless.ly/2I08UtD
MAY 21st, 2020–First Seacoast Bank, 633 Central Avenue, Dover
9:00 to 11:00 is a Free class on Flood Determination. This will be held at the First Seacoast Bank, located on 633 Central Ave., Dover
- Instructor for this class is: Mark Condodemetraky with GC Engineering
- This is for 2 NH Credits.
- To sign up, please click this link: https://paperless.ly/2SVwzBT
October 7th–Venue to be determined
- 8:30 to 11:30–The Code of Ethics with Ben Cushing as your instructor.
- $20.00 per member for this class. If you are not a SCBR Member, the class fee is $45.00
- Sign up link is here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/code-of-ethics-tickets-96707509765?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text
- This class fees are offset/sponsored by Bank of New Hampshire.
Lunch and the Annual Meeting along with an Affiliate Networking Event will take place from noon to 1:15.
- 1:15 to 4:15 Navigating a Multiple Offer for 3 NH Credits
- Kelly Roosa is the Instructor
- Cohen Closing & TItle, LLC is sponsoring this class. It is Free and the sign up link is here: https://paperless.ly/2TdOOSb