Check out our newest classes for SCBR Members! Here at SCBR, we are always striving to provide interesting, cutting edge and sought after education for our Members. Please RSVP to Lydia at the Board Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please REMEMBER, IF YOU SIGN UP BUT DO NOT SHOW UP FOR CLASS, YOU WILL BE BILLED AT THE NON-MEMBER PRICE EVEN IF IT IS A FREE FOR SCBR MEMBERS CLASS! Please pay at the door via cash, credit card or check for all events that are not free for SCBR members. Non Member fee is $45.00 per class.
March 21st, 2018 All Day beginning at 8:15 a.m.
- Location for all classes and meeting: Rochester American Legion–94 Eastern Avenue, Rochester
- FREE New Member Orientation beginning at 8:15 a.m. and going until 11:45 a.m.
- Instructors: BOD Members and SCBR’s Executive Officer
- 9:00 a.m., to 12:00 p.m. class is a FREE for SCBR Members NH CORE for 3 NH Credits
- Instructor: Dave Millett
- **We will break for a Membership Meeting and lunch from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. Lunch is $20 per person**
- 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. class is FREE for SCBR Members for 3 NH and 3 ME Credits
- Topic: Price it Right & Watch it Sell
- Instructor: Al Boothby with Arthur Gary School of RE
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. class is REALTOR’S Guide to Manufactured Mobile Home Lending
- Instructor: Ron Thompson for 1 NH Credit–this class is FREE for SCBR Members
- Classes for Non-Members are $45.00 each
- This Event is sponsored by: Bank of NH, Red Door Title, Holy Rosary Credit Union, Keller Williams, Universal Property Management, Copperhead Home Inspections and Atlas Heritage Title.
June 20, 2018 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. SOLD OUT!
3 NH Credits AND the RESA CSA (Certified Staging Advocate) Designation!
- Location: The Oaks Golf Course in Somersworth, 100 Hideaway Place, Somersworth
- 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. class is Staging to Sell. What Every Agent Should Know for 3 NH Credits
- Instructor: Amy Parker
- Cost is FREE for members--$45 for Non Members
- This is sponsored by: Jason Zilm, Prime Lending
September 11th, 2018 New Member Orientation and 3 NH Credits Class with NEREN on Paragon Comprehensive from 1:30- 4:30 ALSO 3 ME/3NH Credit Class on 1st Time Homebuyers from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Redhook Brewery–1 Redhook Way, Portsmouth
- New Member Orientation begins at 8:15 and finishes up at 11:45
- We will break for our Annual Membership Meeting Lunch at noon and go until 1:00-1:15 p.m.
- 1:30 – 4:30 p.m., FREE for SCBR Members– 3 NH Credits–Paragon Training $45.00 Non Members To sign up click the link:
- Instructor, Briana Garrett for 3 NH Credits
- 4:30 – 7:30 p.m., FREE for SCBR Members–3 NH and 3 ME Credits on FHA $45.00 Non Members Click on the link below to sign up for the class:
- Instructor Brian Makris
- Topic: Everything FHA
- Breakfast is sponsored by: Red Door Title and Bank of NH
- Lunch is sponsored by: KENNEBUNK SAVINGS BANK
- Classes are provided by SCBR
November 13th, 2018 –Code of Ethic’s 3 NH/ME/NAR Credits
- 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. CODE OF ETHICS. ALL Members need this class prior to 12/31/18!
- Location: Victory Center at UNH, 155 Main Street, Wildcat Gate B, Durham
- Cost: FREE For SCBR Members. $45 for non members. No shows will be charged.
- Instructor: Kathy Roosa
- This is sponsored by: Service Credit Union
- Please click on the link below to RSVP a spot for this class. https://www.paperlesspost.com/flyer/go/kajgo69ClPPPdMUk6QBN
- Following the class we will be holding our Holiday Party beginning at 5:00 Please check out our Membership Meeting calendar for more information and the link to purchase tickets through.