Check out our newest classes for SCBR Members! Here at SCBR, we are always striving to provide interesting, cutting edge and sought after education for our Members. Please RSVP to Lydia at the Board Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER, IF YOU SIGN UP BUT DO NOT SHOW UP FOR CLASS, YOU WILL BE BILLED AT THE FULL MEMBER PRICE! Please pay at the door via cash or check for all events that are not free for members.
April 12th, 2017 1:00-4:00
- Instructor: Shannon Aldrich, New Hampshire CORE 3NH Credits
- Topic: New Hampshire CORE.
- Location: Redhook Brewery, Pease, Portsmouth
- Free for SCBR Members, $45.00 for Non Members
- This is sponsored by: Kennebunk Savings Bank
September 12, 2017 1:15-4:15
- Instructor, Shannon Aldrich
- Topic: Code of Ethics. This is for 3 ME and 3 NH Credits and NAR Credit
- Location: Flag Hill Winery, Lee
- Cost is $35 for members–$45 for Non Members
- This is sponsored by: Spence and Mathews Insurance
November 13th, 2017 TWO CLASSES with BOTH Maine & NH Credits! 10:00 to 1:00 and 2:00 to 5:00
- Instructor: Shannon Aldrich for 10:00-1:00 class and Brian Makris for 2:00-5:00
- First Topic: Fair Housing for 3 ME and 3 NH Credits
- Location: The Governor’s Inn, Rochester
- Second Topic: FHA for 3 ME and 3 NH Credits. All FHA-Everything you need to know!
- Cost is $35.00 each class for SCBR MEMBERS, $45 ea class for non members