Check out our newest classes for SCBR Members! Here at SCBR, we are always striving to provide interesting, cutting edge and sought after education for our Members.
All classes have links (same with membership meetings). To RSVP, click and follow the instructions via the link that corresponds to each class and/or meeting.
Please REMEMBER, IF YOU SIGN UP BUT DO NOT SHOW UP FOR CLASS, YOU WILL BE BILLED AT THE NON-MEMBER PRICE EVEN IF IT IS A FREE FOR SCBR MEMBERS CLASS! Please pay at the door via cash, credit card or check for all events that are not free for SCBR members. Non Member fee is $45.00 per class.
March 12th, 2019
New Member Orientation for new Realtor Members begins at 8:15 a.m.
NH CORE begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Location for all events is Cisco Brewery, formerly Redhook Brewery at Pease in Portsmouth
- Breakfast for our new members is Sponsored by Service Credit Union
- **We will break for a Membership Meeting and lunch from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. Lunch is $20 per person**
- Lunch is sponsored by Kennebunk Savings Bank
- 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. NH Core class with Dave Millet.
- This is FREE for SCBR Members
- Classes for Non-Members are $45.00 each
- NH Core Sign up SOLD OUT! link: https://www.paperlesspost.com/flyer/go/2XJ67R4Tdby2BpUoQLr5
June 19, 2019
- Location for all events is The Oaks Golf Course in Somersworth, 100 Hideaway Place, Somersworth
- 11:30 to 1:00 is a Membership Meeting luncheon and Award Ceremony
- 1:00 is the shotgun start for the SCBR Golf Tourney
- 1:30 to 3:30 is a 2 NH Credit class “Better Understanding of Residential Structures” taught by Team Engineering and sponsored by Service Credit Union
- Class is $15.00 for SCBR Members. $35.00 for Non Members
- Click this link to sign up. https://www.paperlesspost.com/flyer/go/BkJ10zoCn7eBPrFJmrbr
September 18th, 2019
New Member Orientation for new Realtor Members begins at 8:15
** This Orientation is ONLY For New REALTOR Members. This is a NAR Requirement for only our newest REALTOR Members.
The Code of Ethics begins at 9:00
- Location for all events is the American Legion at 94 Eastern Avenue in Rochester
- New Member Orientation for new Realtor members only, begins at 8:15 and finishes up at noon. Orientation is Sponsored by Service Credit Union
- 9-12 the “Code of Ethics” with Kathy Roosa for 3 NH Credits $25.00 for SCBR Members. $45.00 for Non SCBR Members. Click on the link below to sign up
- We will break for our Annual Membership Meeting Lunch at noon and go until 1:00-1:15 p.m. Our lunch sponsor is Spence & Mathews, Insurance.
- 1:30 to 4:30 “Why Do They Ask for That?” taught and sponsored by Bank of NH. All attendees must bring a canned food item in order to gain admittance into the Free class! Canned items will be donated to a local food bank. This class is for 3 NH & ME credits! Sign up link: https://www.paperlesspost.com/flyer/go/beZb3j1tX85Zpwfjn9ma
- CANCELLED 5:00 to 6:00 “Mold Awareness” taught by Chris Prior with Enviro Vantage
November 20, 2019
- Realtor Safety is a major concern with all of you and SCBR. We’ll be hosting a free, one hour class for 1 NH Credit. This class will focus on safe showings and Realtor Safety. Free for all SCBR Members! The class begins at 4:00 p.m., and ends at 5:00 p.m., and is taught by Simply Stunning Safety. SCBR’s Holiday Party follows this class so plan on staying for that! Tickets are available on our Facebook Page and here on the website under Membership Meetings. Don’t miss the fun!
- Venue is the Service Credit Union Victory Club on UNH’s campus at 155 Main Street in Durham. Class will be held on the 4th floor. Take the elevator to the 4th floor and join us!
- Sign up for the REALTOR Safety class here: https://paperless.ly/2MyLihG