About Strafford County Board of REALTORS
Strafford County Board of Realtors serves the Strafford County in the Southern Coastal Area of NH. We have some very specific objectives.
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession in this community for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To further the interest of home and other real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the New Hampshire Association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, those individuals authorized to use the terms REALTORS® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed, and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.