Explore the power of your REALTOR® membership below:
Be known as your community’s expert with marketing/technology solutions including professional property reports and content for social media marketing.
Your membership pays for itself with savings and special offers in personal insurance, vehicles, technology, marketing resources, shipping, car rentals, and many more personal and business-related needs via NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.
NAR builds innovation in the industry by investing in companies transforming real estate, and offers opportunities for REALTORS® to meet and share ideas.
- Realtor® Rewards & Realtor® Benefits Plus through NAR
- Legally binding dispute resolution through Arbitration & Mediation services
- Looking out for YOU in Washington & Concord
- Strong lobbing at the state and national levels protecting the right of real estate ownership and your position in the real estate market.
- Strafford County Board:
- When other problems command your attention, the officers, directors and staff of the Strafford County Board keep working with your interests in mind.
- Ombuds Service through State at NHAR
- Financial stability
- Education Classes
- Ethics administration
- Free New Member Orientation loaded with info to get you started on your career path
- Free online Code of Ethics class for new members
- SCBR Facebook page–check it out daily for updates and event links!
- Advertising on SCBR’s Facebook page for Members
- Advertising in SCBR’s weekly newsletter for Open and Broker Open Houses
- Outstanding Committees!
- ONE FREE NH Core Course for SCBR Members each year
- Weekly Newsletter e-mail blasts keeping you up to date on all fronts
- Affiliate fundraising that promotes REALTOR® image
- Quarterly meetings to bring you ideas and information.
- No meeting attendance requirements.
- Friendships with people who understand your business struggles and achievements
- Committee projects and other Association activities that allow you to contribute to your chosen field, the economy and the general good.
- Strength in numbers – Over 1 million strong nationwide!
- Publications and reports prepared with your special needs in mind.
- The value of the REALTOR® brand.
- REALTOR® Credit Union.